The space is 50 West Main, Ventura, just West of Ventura Avenue–and the space is rapidly becoming a place as Josh Addison and others dream and vision. (more…)
In the dark about writing? We’ll help you find the light!
The Write Alley Coaching and Writing Strategies collaborates with clients like you to create compelling content and to complete careful editing of print and online writing projects including blogs, newsletters, book length manuscripts, and other materials. We strive to always work in ways that are sensitive and harmonious to the health of both planet and people. Reach us by email: gwendolynalleyATyahooDOTcom
middle of the night
The Write Alley Head Coach Gwendolyn Alley released a special limited edition poetry collection "middle of the night poems from daughter to mother :: mother to son" in time for her participation as a speaker at the 2010 Women's Conference in Long Beach CA; the paperback edition was released March 15, 2011 and is available in print and ebook from en theos press http://www.entheospress.com, from amazon.com, and in Ventura County bookstores. Go to the publications page for more details!
- Connect Ventura Launches At Westside ArtWalk Summer 2012
- Happy Earth Day! Here's A Poetry Broadside to Celebrate
- Tax Time Poem
- Poetry Month Events in Santa Barbara This Weekend Include Art Predator!
- I Made The List! Plus 5 Wine Blogs "I" Read
- Triiibes Retreat 2012: Brenegar on Leadership Flow Part 2
- Triiibes Retreat: OPUS NOVUM
- THNX! RT @GFarrellWinery aren't reading these blogs you're missing out! @cuvee_corner @ArtPredator @godfoodwine @marcygordon @Cellarmistress 23 hours ago
- Cheers! #FF RT @Cellarmistress @cliffordbrown3 @fudp01 @bungrcooper @Cuvee_Corner @UCBeau @sonomawilliam @rickbakas @gogoanita 1 day ago
- @WineWonkette @marcygordon we found @GFarrellWinery #sauvblanc very nuanced --certainly more than a typical NZ one 1 day ago
- @WineWonkette fun way to celebrate #sauvblanc day by comparing the #wine from different continents! 1 day ago
- @GFarrellWinery we definitely enjoyed your #sauvblanc! did you see the blog post with a brief review? winepredator.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/cel… 1 day ago
- @GFarrellWinery thanks! my friend Jane picked the hydrangeas at her parents & it seem natural to pair the wine with them for the photo! 1 day ago
- Celebrate First Day of Summer with us with a glass of #SauvBlanc! wp.me/pj3XZ-11m via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago
- Happy #SauvBlanc Day! We're drinking 2010 Gary Farrell from Sonoma: effervescent floral green apple crisp summer day http://t.co/bvFWoneT 1 day ago
- @mutineermag thanks for the #sauvblanc day RT! what will you be celebrating the 1st day of summer with? 2 days ago
- It's almost time for the "2012 #SauvBlanc Day - Global Tasting!" I'm chilling a Gary Farrell 2010 Sonoma #wine & you? 2012sauvblancday-estw.eventbrite.com 2 days ago
- @DrinkWhatULike Thanks for hosting #WBW78 --here's my post on Zaca Mesa & Rosenblum winepredator.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/wbw… 2 days ago
- #WBW77: can you say VEE-OH-N-YAY? Plus beet & mint & OJ & walnut salad wp.me/pj3XZ-10V via @wordpressdotcom 2 days ago
- @Cellarmistress that sounds fun! you doing the #TGTaste JUly 18? we're getting a big party with tritip BBQ to go with the cab & merlot 2 days ago
- @Cellarmistress chard is light but great for a party--bring it to one! or else you'll have wine to cook with for a month or 2 --also great! 2 days ago
- @Cellarmistress We liked pinot grigio best, chard is good, pinot noir ...well it is hard to make one drinkable for under $20 (& this is $10) 2 days ago
- Wow this is what a viognier should taste like: Zaca Mesa is crisp refreshing sensuous kiwi omg we would all recommend http://t.co/7cqsr1EY 3 days ago
- Pepperwood grove, we're impressed with packaging & price point esp Pinot grigio http://t.co/E18lX7At 3 days ago
- tasting tonight: Pepperwood Grove groovy green bottle Pinot noir, little green box Pinot grigio & big green box chard http://t.co/cJ5WRU9S 3 days ago
- R&b at the hot links cafe at live oak music fest --yeah baby! http://t.co/VoGzyvzn 1 week ago
- Venus Visits The Sun: What does it mean?
- A Pair of 2012 Eclipses: Solar & Lunar
- Where will you be for the “Ring of Fire” Solar Eclipse May 2012?
- Tonight’s reading at AUG, a new poem, plus Mother’s Day book specials!
- Invited You Are: Empire Bikes Back Star Wars Day ArtRide & Lotsa Nat'l Bike Month Fun
- Celebrate First Day of Summer with Sauvignon Blanc Day!
- #WBW78: can you say VEE-OH-N-YAY? Plus beet & mint & OJ & walnut salad
- #WBW77 & #WBW78: Good Wines for Bad Days & Can You Say Viognier
- Exclusiv Rose Moscato & St Germain: The perfect summer cocktail
- Kunde Family Estate Wine: Sustainable, Affordable, Wonderful